Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Sewing/Art 'n Craft/Dollhouse Room ~ Little Butterfly Chandelier #1 - Vintage Brass to White!

yayayayayaayyayay! eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! so excited!....got it spray painted white with Vaspar Outdoor Color - from Lowe's  .....looks so pretty & fresh!......(painted my Lil' Flower Cart white too, but proper post on that later, along with more of my Pink Zinnias & other fleurs i grow from seeds every year, lol) .. now i'm playing around with ideas for my Lil Butterfly Chandelier........gonna hang it over the valance on this Hook from Walmart's Gardening Center, was black, but now it's white too! ..yippeee, lol...
......so far hung the Pastel colored iridescent stained-glass Butterflies on it, and discovered those pretty Aqua colored glass beaded chains with the Crystal Hearts on the ends sitting on my sewing machine that i'd TOTALLY forgot i owned....lolol.......sparkly really adds to the prettiness! so it needs some more obviously and i only have one Pink Puff, LOL.....but, it's coming along....now that i have it up, i can FINALLY take down the previous owner's non-working mini-blinds and address that window!.....this house is taking me forever to move into!! lol........opps, back to the chandelier ;0.....it's rather adorable so far,  not as french glamorous as i'd hoped, but i think it's really cute and indicative of my basic inner child soul who adores Pink Cupcakes and Adorable Bubblegum things in life....can't wait to figure it all out....LOVE LOVE LOVE the WHITE.......it's the perfect whimsy touch for my creative space!! 


















one of my Pink Zinnias.....i grow flowers from seeds every year, and some of them actually bloom, lol ... ~ susie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment