Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 2, 2013

Little Susie's Cottage ~ Christmas Village Ice Cream Shop


All of the buildings are from Lowe's, the Carole Towne line......

I'm going to try to do a little better and have already pulled my folding table out to make it more cohesive........so, we'll see how it goes....more pix later......so come on in & grab some icecream & hot chocolate and enjoy the stroll thru Merry Christmas Land!.......sugarplum choo-choo starts here! lol
ok, so maybe this little glittered candy house did not come from Lowes, lololol.... and perhaps not these candy canes............and just maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe these vintage figurines have not.....ok, just the Carole Towne buildings folks, lololllollol..............

 I made that little glittered ''sidewalk entry landing''....fun crafts and little touches you get to add!....i love the little doggie lapping up the spilt cone on the sidewalk, so cute.......lots of adorable touches they have on these Lowe's Carole Towne Christmas Villages.......I am so pleased he choose this line to surprise me with last year, I've always wanted a true Christmas Village.........
that cute little lad with his mama came with the Ice Cream Shoppe........love how you can see the flavors thru the front window.........I love this line of buildings he surprised me with from Lowe's.....so cute!
this was my first year, so I kinda stuck it on top of anything and everything....but this year I got out my folding table, and he got me the "Carole Towne" Lit-Snow blanket they make for their Village that  lights up and it flashes....it's not in these photos, as he got it for me Christmas day.........so I am really hoping it will be a bit more cohesive and layer better, we'll see......it's still adorable though....








I hope you enjoyed your ice cream and yogurt Christmas treats holiday stroll........lol.......thank you for stopping by..........~ Susie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment