Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Little Susie's Cottage ~ Christmas Village "Sparkly Pretties & Toy Shop"



All my buildings, sparkly trees, & most of the people are from the "Carole Towne" line from Lowe's.......I fall in love with every Christmas Village I've ever seen, from little glitter villages made from milk cartons/construction paper/glitter by 8 yr olds, to the big girl fancy GORGEOUS white/gold one from Lenox....to the pink 'n aqua 'n white shabby chic glitter ones that everyone is doing lately that I want to get to making one of those too, once I find room to display the dern thang!!!.......lolol........to quaint wood one's carved by Grandpa.......not MY Grandpa, but give me time and I'll find a Grandpa-Santa Clause-Gepetto to carve us all one.....(you MORE than can trust i had to google ''japeto'' to get that one right!) .LOLOLOOL........I love them all ......this Carole Towne is the one I've ended up with, and it has so many cute charming touches to their buildings and people......and I will be adding to it yearly........one day i'll do a properly grammered posts with ALL capital I's...till then, i'll just be gabbin' away in my southern drawl fantasy brain at ya'll.....lololol...........

the rest of my stuff is all of my vintage keepsakes and things I've collected through the years.......hope you enjoy your holiday stroll.....this time we are going past the Toy Shop (by Carole Towne, at Lowe's) 
so let's start our sleigh ride thru town,  starting on this end by the sweet blue Victorian B&B and Church.....



be still my creative artiste` soul!!!...



 Peace on Earth ya'll...........lololol......i love that pretty thing.....it had me at ''glitter''.......







 Almost time to blow out the fire.......(which is funny, becuase in this photo, looks like i had unplugged the ''camp fire'' already......ahhahhahahahhhaaaaa).....turn out the lights........draw the drapes on the cold winter's air........frosty nip in it that it be.........LOL........and think of what christmas goodies the caterer's left us, to put out for santa on christmas eve...(come on, did you really think i had time to stop typing and make all those goodies mah-selfs?????)..........hehehehhehe.........thank you lord for caterers who give us their Christmas goodies to take home to enjoy.........God Bless their sweet generous nature, for making me a cute little chubbier and chubbier Mrs Clause every year.......lol

Peace on Earth again.........this photo has a mind of it's own, it was supposed to be my first photo up top, but like a wayward child who doesn't care about getting coal in their stocking, the dern thang won't behave..........lolololol............Free as a Bird.....it flies and flits and lands where it wishes.....may all your Christmas Dreams and wishes do the same to free your soul and bring joy to your heart..........love to you and your's this season ~ Susie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment